Compliance with Federal Laws
Disclaimer - We conduct business in accordance with Federal Fair Lending and Equal Credit Opportunity Law
UNDER THE FEDERAL FAIR HOUSING ACT, IT IS ILLEGAL, ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP, OR FAMILIAL STATUS (HAVING CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18), TO:
- Deny a loan for the purpose of purchasing, constructing, improving, repairing, or maintaining a dwelling; or
- Discriminate in fixing the amount, interest rate, duration, application procedures, or other terms or conditions of such a loan, or in appraising property.
UNDER THE EQUAL CREDIT OPPORTUNITY ACT, IT IS ILLEGAL TO DISCRIMINATE IN ANY CREDIT TRANSACTION:
- On the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, or age;
- Because income is from public assistance; or
- Because a right has been exercised under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Fresno Madera Farm Credit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era or other eligible veteran status.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT of 1998
This site is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). The main goal of the COPPA and the rule is to protect the privacy of children using the internet. Publication of the rule means that, as of April 21, 2000, certain commercial web sites must obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. For a complete copy of COPPA in .PDF format, click here. To view a file in .PDF format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, a FREE application distributed by Adobe Systems. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This policy was last modified on March 1, 2021.